Monday, October 23, 2006

Nikon SB-800













The original story went a follows:
Thomas just returned from a stay with his sister in London. In his hands he holds a museum piece: it's the camera with which Fira made the great pictures for her blip Fira goes London. The sad little camera has taken a tumble and won't retract it's lens anymore. It won't take pictures either. Bohoo. Fira has to beg and borrow camera's from her friends as long as the Caplio R4 is in repair. Let's hope the quality of the pictures don't suffer to much. Fira, as they say in France: courage!

All true. But thanks to my Niko D70s and SB800 flash it was a piece of cake to make this story come alive. OK, I tried a few angles. But I didn't worry 'bout the lightning 'cause I-TTL did the trick. I love it.

More fun and ideas with a flash off the camera? Look at:

No comments: