Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Total mess













No way out. This week first our visit to Haarlem. After that been busy with porting our website into a content management system. Hopefully everyone will be, after this, busy writing and producing content. So even at home my desk is a mess. While I'm busy with our site, I'm listening to an internet radio, downloading an old seventies album, burning a backup disc, on my desk is my watch, my voice recorder, 256meg ram, a penlight charger, old glasses, extern hdd casing and so on and so on. Downstairs my son is playing a new version of "Where only making plans for Nigel". I'm glad they're recycling these old song at least I know the words but apart from that I think I'm going crazy.

I sincerely apologize for the fact that I haven had the time to make a real nice photo.
We must stop meeting like this!

No comments: